Unholy-CheeseburgerUnholy-Cheeseburger

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

AIM
Majinx85

PS3 Publicity Drive PS3 Publicity Drive

It was alright, but xbox sucks ass.

Eh, the movie was alright. It's just too bad you bought an xbox and not a ps2...that way you wouldnt have to make a flash movie flamming Sony to justify that the xbox is better. Yeah, xbox has better hardware, whoo! Too bad almost every game is something most gamers wouldnt even think of paying money for. At least ps2 has fun games. Oh, and xbox fans have no room to bitch about playstation controllers. Have you SEEN the xbox controllers? I mean, come on.

cockjockey responds:

I hate those pads too. I own a gamecube. You might not have noticed but I was also paryoding ms and the xbox during the movie.

Bad Inventions #5 Bad Inventions #5

Pretty bad.

Annoying sounds, boring concept, unsatisfying end. I thought these were supposed to be funny? The guy that reviewed this before me said he was laughing HARD? LAUGHING AT WHAT? I dont know if there's anything to improve this...maybe have that stupid baby sound not play so often.

Forehead Shavecut Forehead Shavecut

HOLY RANDOM INSANITY BATMAN!

That was hilarious! This is my kind of crazy random comedy! I'd say more but watching that makes my head empty. Keep up the good work.

The Coming of Megaman The Coming of Megaman

Not bad at all.

The voices may have been a bit hard to understand, but it doesnt matter much because of the subtitles. Overall, it was a pretty good flash movie. I've always been a fan of Megaman and I think you did a good job of making the actions of the enemies seem like more than they really are. I laughed a couple times. Keep up the good work.

The Shadows of Chaos Ep.1 The Shadows of Chaos Ep.1

Good concept, great use of music

I really like the choice of music here, not just because I'm one of them. The music you chose really added to the effects of the movie. I agree with the last reviewer however,it was short, and the animation art had no real story line. You should refine and rethink this, it could be something really worth watching.

Bob the Clay Ball Intro Bob the Clay Ball Intro

Didnt work for me either!

I dont know what the deal is buddy, but I empited mine, still didnt work...

bite your rhymes bite your rhymes

Let me finish vomiting from the music

*THROWS UP*

Wow. I dont know about this one. I might have finished watching it had the music not been so fucking awful and stupid it wqs vomit inducing. The guy that reviewed this before me said the music ROCKED. He should die by sandpaper and lemon juice, as well as all of you who enjoyed the "music" in this video. Why do so many of the frontpage movies suck so bad lately? ARG! This is garbage.

Newgrounds Experience Newgrounds Experience

Neato

Fun stuff. Like a fox. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GO NEWGROUNDS! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Comet Magnum Episode 7 Comet Magnum Episode 7

Woohoo, my audio was used in 2 of these.

Keep up the good work. Congrats on making front page with 11.

mmark-oldflash responds:

Thanks. Make more music so I can include more of your stuff in my movies. That song is great.

Comet Magnum Episode 6 Comet Magnum Episode 6

Cool movie, cool series.

Pretty cool series you got going here. Thanks for using my music!