Unholy-CheeseburgerUnholy-Cheeseburger

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

AIM
Majinx85

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

Uhhhh....how the fuck did this win?

I think it's safe to say this is one of the most boring flash games I've ever played. Completely pointless, no action, one button does EVERYTHING, annoying repeating music, pointless and unsatisfying story and ending...how the hell can this win for best game? Ooh, it has some decent graphics! Well, BFD! I've had more entertaining bowel movements. Pffft. If this looked any worse I'd nominate it for turd of the week.

Rammer - killer part 1 Rammer - killer part 1

Not bad at all!

This game reminded me of an old game called Space Ace that I used to play, just with a little less graphical quality. It was fun, and it was pretty well made too. Good job on this! The only thing I could really say to improve on would be the graphics, but thats obvious. Keep up the good work!

Rammer responds:

thx, im not much of an artist but i'll try.

Dragon Slayer (demo) Dragon Slayer (demo)

make a full version!

Fun! This is a demo of a game that looked pretty good, I'd definetly play and like a full version of this...If the creator sees this, can you tell me if you have any plans of finishing this?

WOT_II SpecOps WOT_II SpecOps

Wasnt that bad, wasnt too great though

Wasnt the greatest game, but it was ok. I was a little easy, and this version didnt have the sniper part, which was cool. Sounds were good, I bet they're right out of Counter-strke. Overll, it was worth playing once, but no replay value. Dont listen to the last guy who reviewed, he is just cranky from all the ass ramming he recieves daily from various strangers. Thats the life you lead as a male prostitute in San Fransicso.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Why the hell is this so hard?

Was it just me, or was this game impossible to beat? Every time i tried to jump over a bullet or kill a guy, a new guy was RIGHT there, shooting me in the ass. Great idea, too many damn bad guys.

Xiao Xiao No. 4 Xiao Xiao No. 4

Good, but too easy.

This game is a cool idea, has a good shooting system, good graphics (even though its stick), and it is fun. My only problem with it is that it is way too easy, even on hard. It's also disappointing that you never fight the boss, you just watch a cinema where they fight. Stick fighting, heh. It's not too bad.

Damnation: DooM Game e1m1 Damnation: DooM Game e1m1

This was very, very good.

This was great! For anyone that has ever played the first level of Doom and liked it, play this. It's a new twist on it, and its interactive. Nothing really funny, but it sure is cool. Even has original Doom sounds and graphics! This was awesome. Play it. Now.