Unholy-CheeseburgerUnholy-Cheeseburger

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

AIM
Majinx85

PS3 Publicity Drive PS3 Publicity Drive

It was alright, but xbox sucks ass.

Eh, the movie was alright. It's just too bad you bought an xbox and not a ps2...that way you wouldnt have to make a flash movie flamming Sony to justify that the xbox is better. Yeah, xbox has better hardware, whoo! Too bad almost every game is something most gamers wouldnt even think of paying money for. At least ps2 has fun games. Oh, and xbox fans have no room to bitch about playstation controllers. Have you SEEN the xbox controllers? I mean, come on.

cockjockey responds:

I hate those pads too. I own a gamecube. You might not have noticed but I was also paryoding ms and the xbox during the movie.

Bad Inventions #5 Bad Inventions #5

Pretty bad.

Annoying sounds, boring concept, unsatisfying end. I thought these were supposed to be funny? The guy that reviewed this before me said he was laughing HARD? LAUGHING AT WHAT? I dont know if there's anything to improve this...maybe have that stupid baby sound not play so often.

Forehead Shavecut Forehead Shavecut

HOLY RANDOM INSANITY BATMAN!

That was hilarious! This is my kind of crazy random comedy! I'd say more but watching that makes my head empty. Keep up the good work.

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

Uhhhh....how the fuck did this win?

I think it's safe to say this is one of the most boring flash games I've ever played. Completely pointless, no action, one button does EVERYTHING, annoying repeating music, pointless and unsatisfying story and ending...how the hell can this win for best game? Ooh, it has some decent graphics! Well, BFD! I've had more entertaining bowel movements. Pffft. If this looked any worse I'd nominate it for turd of the week.

Rammer - killer part 1 Rammer - killer part 1

Not bad at all!

This game reminded me of an old game called Space Ace that I used to play, just with a little less graphical quality. It was fun, and it was pretty well made too. Good job on this! The only thing I could really say to improve on would be the graphics, but thats obvious. Keep up the good work!

Rammer responds:

thx, im not much of an artist but i'll try.

Dragon Slayer (demo) Dragon Slayer (demo)

make a full version!

Fun! This is a demo of a game that looked pretty good, I'd definetly play and like a full version of this...If the creator sees this, can you tell me if you have any plans of finishing this?